EURES mobility supports may be available if you apply to this vacancy.
Please check www.iefp.pt/eures (YfEj / Reactivate)
IEFP Ref. 588778873 (12/2017)
Position: Community Carers
Location: United Kingdom, South Wales, Pembrokeshire
Company: Care In Hand Ltd
With over ten years’ experience and numerous awards and accreditations we pride ourselves at Care in Hand on providing real job satisfaction to our team of around 200 members of staff.
We are recruiting caring people all over the European Union with or without experience in the health and social care field, as a comprehensive induction/training programme is provided.
• The role includes befriending, personal care, prompting medication, preparing meals, communicating with family members and healthcare professionals
• Valid European Driving License
• Willing to work in the United Kingdom.
• English level: good
The company offers:
• FREE Company Car for 1 year including FREE driving lessons
• Permanent contract for 48 hours per week
• Work times are 7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm
• 28 days paid holidays per year
• Enhancements on Bank Holidays and Christmas Day
• Paid for travelling in between clients @ £7.20 per hour
• Opportunity to study a nationally recognized vocational qualification
• Excellent Career Prospects
• Minimum 20.500,00£ per year
• The company will assistance in relocation; 2 Months free accommodation (own bedroom – exclusive of heating, water, electricity, council tax), and will help find suitable accommodation thereafter
How to apply: please send, your application (CV in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with c/c to email@example.com reference “Community Carers – 37667549”
• on the company: http://www.careinhand.co.uk/en/
• on this job vacancy: please contact the EURES Adviser Vitor Macedo – Phone: 220 989 120; email firstname.lastname@example.org